Step right back into 1938!
The LeTourneau steel house was a cooperative project involving the Central Illinois Landmarks Foundation, the Peoria Historical Society and Wheels O’ Time. It was moved across town from the factory site to the museum along with a statue of R G LeTourneau. The house was extensively refurbished and outfitted with authentic period decor. It is now open to visitors.